Monday, January 12, 2009

Monday Monday


Nothing too exciting happened today, except for the fact that I went JOGGING!!!! One of the girls in my class, her name is Lauren, and I decided we needed to be more active because we really don't walk around a whole lot. We take the bus or the train most of the places we go and walk short distances here and there. We had a good jog, although I'm sure i looked wonderful in my gray ski long johns with hot pink shorts over them. It is very cold here and my lungs were killing me for a long while after the run, but we did well and I felt much better after it. We had our first FHE tonight also and we went to a chocolateria where we had this really thick hot chocolate and churros to dip in the chocolate!! It was delicious, although I have heard theres one in Madrid thats much better!
This is what they looked like!















This is a small part of my family home evening group!

5 comments:

  1. Those churros look delicious! Do they taste like the ones at Disneyland? The girl in the black looks like Elise Blaylock. We miss you! tootles.
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job on the jogging...and then of course...the hot chocolate and churros!! That's about how my exercise/eating program works!! So glad you got your luggage...good choice on the teal luggage, it made your search much easier right?!? So, it's time for Seminary...I'll check back later. Keep havin' fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh heavenly churros!! soooo jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Bryanne, Good job with the blog! I am loving the posts and the pictures and the churros are making my mouth water! Maya says Hi, and wonders where you are, we need to skype so she thinks you are in the "puter" like her grandmamas! Have fun!
    Janalee

    ReplyDelete
  5. um.....YUM!!!!! Those look absolutely delicious. You should mail me one! :) jk. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete