Sunday, January 11, 2009

MY LUGGAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Saturday Sami and I went to the airport to see about getting my luggage. We went to the lost luggage counter adn they told us they still didn't have word on where it was, and they went us to another counter in the baggage claim area. Sami had to wait outside because she didn't have a boarding pass. I waited in line here for about 45 minutes only for them to say the same thing and thell me that I could go take a look for myself in these big rooms full of unclaimed luggage. There were tons!!!!!!! I spotted mine right away and met back up with Sami. She had met a couple of Spanish people who spoke English! The one guy had learned it just by watching movies in English, so we have started trying to watch a movie each night in Spanish. We ate a little lunch in the airport and headed home. When all was said and done we had spent 5 hours taking this journey to and from the airport. Not exactly what I call a fun day in Spain, however I was more than excited to see my luggage had indeed made it here and that I would now not have to wear my vans to church the next day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment