Well yesterday was my first experience at church and I kind of got a head ache from all of the effort I was putting into trying to understand what was being talked about. Our Sunday school teacher was awesome though because he used a lot of hand motions and gestures to help us to get the gist of what he was talking about. After church we had a four course meal! We started with this soup that was kind of like a chicken noodle soup without chicken, and then we had a bunch of veggies. We had a carrot, a potato, some Brussels sprouts and garbanzo beans. Then we had some meat, I think it was like roast, and then we had ice cream. It was tasty! Then we met up with some friends of ours and went walking through town taking pictures…

Our almost daily visits to starbucks!

Some cool building we wanted a picture in front of!

Crazy totaled car!!

And here it is again!

There is graffiti EVERYWHERE here!

Random dance studio of some sort
No comments:
Post a Comment